- No eyewitnesses to Kevin’s involvement in the crime
- No forensic evidence linking Kevin to the crime
- Multiple eyewitnesses who saw other individuals commit the crime
- New investigation reveals further evidence showing Kevin Henry had an alibi
- The sole piece of evidence, a confession, flawed, coerced and ruled by the trial judge largely inadmissibly due to not being given voluntarily
- Kevin Henry maintains his innocence and the evidence is mounting to support him
The Crocs and Snakes of the Fitzroy River. Would Kevin Henry have waded into the water in the middle of the night with blood and a body knowing these animals were in the water? The evidence says no, the police claim it to be true.
Toonooba House, now the Rockhampton Coast Guard Building. On the banks of the Fitzroy River